Dr. Eileen Engle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eileen Engle?

January 3rd, 2017

Excellent Doctor. Respectful and caring.

A very sharp Doctor. So glad I was referred to her.

April 20th, 2012

TOP DOC

I respectfully disagree with the previews review as my experience is the complete opposite. I have no problem paying upfront and submitting the claim to my insurance since I get an excellent service and is all worth it. As far as traveling one extra mile, no big deal. she is the only doctor I visit in the whole year and I once I enter her office I sense a "good karma".

April 22nd, 2011

Top Doc Not So Top

Sure there isn't much of a wait or difficulty scheduling an appointment with Eileen Engle the woman doesn't take insurance. In this economy her schedule isn't booked! After moving her office from the Health & Wellness Center on 611 to an out of the way almost hidden location 1 mile up the street was a poor business decision on her part. No longer is it a convenience after your appointment to get your mammogram, blood work, ultrasound etc. You'd think if you're paying cash out of pocket she would want her patients to feel a sense of convenience.What has she done to her staff??? Over the years they diminish one right after another. At my last visit I felt a sense of unloyalty on her part toward staffing past and present.My other concern, while she is out of the office she has no coverage for patients which again is an inconvenience while paying out of pocket to see her. No nurse on staff, a medical assistant who may or may not be certified and a receptionist who's not yet up to par. Going from the Health & Wellness Center to Warrington Greene was going from serenity to havoc. The office doesn't even have furnishings. Lastly, after speaking with a number of friends in the area it seems we are all in agreement when it comes to this weight loss ad she runs. This woman is a gynecologist and if you saw her clearly you'd realize she knows absolutely nothing about weight loss or appearance. Two friends joined her program only to find out they were basically on their own and they were ripped off $350 that's a disgrace.My decision came after my last visit to see Dr. Engle I've found myself a new gynecologist in the area. Oh and insurance is taken! Clearly I do not recommend this physician.Lastly, her office hours are not very convenient for the working woman of today. It appears she is out of the office more than she is in.Thank you.

September 16th, 2017