A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Farwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Farwick, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Farwick graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Farwick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Ford Farwick DO is a female Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eileen F. Farwick practice?
- Dr. Eileen Farwick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eileen Farwick practices Gynecology near Ocoee, FL.
See Ocoee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.