A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Freedman, Pediatrician, General Practitioner is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Freedman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Freedman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eileen Freedman practice?
Dr. Eileen Freedman practices Pediatrics near South Windsor, CT.
See South Windsor Pediatricians.