A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Freedman, Pediatrician, General Practitioner is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Freedman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Freedman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Freedman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eileen Freedman practice?
- Dr. Eileen Freedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eileen Freedman practices Pediatrics near South Windsor, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Windsor, CT.
See South Windsor Pediatricians.