Dr. Eileen Hamill Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Caring and Competent Anesthesiologist

Posted on November 12th, 2011

I was very impressed with Dr. Hamill. She was recommended to me and I was so pleased because she was exactly the type of doctor I needed! She had a very calm and caring way about her and she had thoroughly reviewed my chart the evening before my surgery. She asked pertinent questions so that she was completely prepared for the procedure I was about to undergo. Her calm presence helped my situation. In the future, I would request Dr. Hamill for myself and family members and I would highly recommend her to others.