A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Hennrikus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Hennrikus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hennrikus graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Hennrikus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Med Ctr, Fresno, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Frances Hennrikus MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eileen F. Hennrikus practice?
- Dr. Eileen Hennrikus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eileen Hennrikus practices Internal Medicine near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fresno, CA.
See Hershey Internists.