A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Herbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Herbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Herbert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herbert graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Herbert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Lakewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen F Herbert MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eileen F. Herbert practice?
- Dr. Eileen Herbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Eileen Herbert practices Internal Medicine near Avon, OH.
See Avon Internists.