Overall Review

September 17th, 2015
Great Physician and staff
I felt better the moment I walked through the door. I am known personally and I have everyone’s full attention so that I get what I need."

August 12th, 2013
Listens and gets the diagnosis right
I am 63 years old and have been seen and treated by a great many physicians over the years for several chronic conditions. Until I met Dr. Hoffman none ever really listened to me or made the right diagnosis. Dr. Hoffman did that and for the first time in decades I am feeling healthy. I owe everything to Dr. Hoffman.

June 22nd, 2013
What a shame
The shame is that a pioneer in the minimized world of women's health isn't the doctor for me anymore. She seems befuddled by her own records and made some mistakes which she did not take responsibility for. Even after joining concierge service, did not take time to talk to the very specialists she'd sent me to!

June 19th, 2013
A very special MD
I have never encountered an MD who is more in tune with my overall well being than Dr. Hoffman. Her exams are thorough and I never feel rushed. It is obvious that she is committed to the best interests of her patients. If only there were more like her.

February 25th, 2012
AMAZING DOCTOR
Dr. Hoffman is an amazing doctor. I had been to a few others recently that were disappointing. But Dr. Hoffman was such a great patient listener, and I've never had such a thorough physical exam. She was able to diagnose my celiac disease by checking my vitamin D level. But she was also genuinely interested in all of me, like my mental health and gynecologic issues-- she specializes in women's total ehalth. I've never felt that I had a relationship with a doctor before,,, and now I do. Also, her staff is great. They are caring also and were very helpful in arranging special tests that I needed.

March 15th, 2011
stay away
this doctor has a dour know-it-all demeanor with flat affect, rarely makes eye contact, something is "off" with her and her so-called bed-side manner. Races through exams, doesnt wait for questions, jumps to conclusions, very dismissive of whatever doesnt fit in her quickie diagnostic framework. Avoids responsibility when things go wrong. Might be good at "women's issues" but stay away for anything else which she is - sorry to say - half-assed at best, and arrogant at worst - about handling.

March 3rd, 2011
I've been a patient with Dr. Hoffman for circa 20+ years and find her a most caring, competant and wonderfully empathetic doctor, well versed in her subject of "women's health".

October 6th, 2010
Wonderful, caring physician
I have been a patient of Dr. Hoffman for over twenty years. During that time I been through some very difficult life situations and Dr. Hoffman has always been supportive, concerned and attentive. Fortunately I have not had serious health issues but her insights and referrals are always spot on. Highly recommended.