A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Hoffner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Dr. Hoffner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Michelle Hoffner DO is a female Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eileen M. Hoffner practice?
- Dr. Eileen Hoffner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eileen Hoffner practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Brighton Hospitalists and Brighton Internists.