Dr. Eileen Jekot Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eileen Jekot?

wonderful care provider

Posted on September 12th, 2016

She collaborates with the parents, who know their kids best, to diagnose and decide on best treatment plan for my child. Willing to get assist of other physicians in office to collaborate on issues.

Fantastic physician!!

Posted on August 19th, 2016

Dr. Jekot is absolutely fantastic and my children and I look forward to seeing her. She looks my children in the eye and speaks to them so they understand what she is doing. She is always very friendly and professional. I would recommend Dr. Jekot to anyone looking for an extremely knowledgeable, kind and compassionate pediatrician.

Exceptional and compassionate

Posted on August 19th, 2016

Dr Jekot is so very compassionate....she put my very scared daughter at ease and spoke to both of us..not just to me! She also called us the next day to see how my daughter was doing...and it was her day off! She is a gem! Thank you Dr Jekot!

A Treasure!

Posted on August 19th, 2016

Our family has been so blessed by Dr. Jekot! We started seeing her almost 20 years ago with our oldest of now seven children. She has always taken the time needed to determine what is going on with our children and truly listens to our concerns and questions. She will go the extra mile when needed and has helped us uncover many things with our children. We have two adopted children who were terrified of medical offices, and I knew that Dr. Jekot would make them feel comfortable and be able to work with them. She uncovered a genetic condition with them that our geneticist was amazed she caught! She is a one-of-a-kind doctor! More and more with medical professionals, you feel rushed and that you aren't heard---we have never felt this way with Dr. Jekot but the opposite. We hope is around for our grandchildren!

Amazing Doc!!

Posted on August 19th, 2016

Dr Jekot has been great with my son! Always extremely knowledgeable and asking questions. Genuinely cares!

Posted on August 19th, 2016

Dr. Jekot cares about my kids as if they were her own. She doesn't get flustered by their antics, and always manages to calm them down and get them interested in their own checkups. She returns calls on her days off and is always attentive to my concerns. Highly recommended.

Posted on August 19th, 2016

Very patient with my kids. Very thorough and takes time with us. Pleasant and friendly while doing a great job. My kids really like her.

Posted on August 19th, 2016

Eileen is so thurough. I have never met a doctor more compassionate and intelligent. She really takes her time with her patients, and has you leave your visit with a complete plan of care. She diagnosed my child accurately more than once when other doctors told me it was a virus (which it was not). I definitely recommend her as a primary care provider. We are blessed to have found her.

Parent

Posted on March 26th, 2015

I meet Dr. Jekot while I was still pregnant with my oldest daughter ( She just turned 18). I can not stress enough how much over the years Dr. Jekot has done for my kids. Stayed late when it was important, always smiles, very knowledgeable but most of all caring. She has went above and beyond on many occasions. This is echoed by many of my friends and kids classmates.

Posted on June 21st, 2012

I have never enjoyed Dr. Jekot. At times when I have had a doctor other than her I enjoyed my visit more. She is also very out of touch with kids and does not understand how they work, which is a necessity for pediatricians. She is rude when we visit her, keeps us waiting, and seemingly has no boundaries.

Posted on February 7th, 2012

She is a very down to earth-easy to talk to doctor that makes sure you don't leave without knowing everything you need to. Shes been my children's doctor and now my grandchildrens. I trust her advice and experience.

Posted on October 9th, 2011

Great listener, kind and compassionate-takes time, really experienced.