Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Apr 29th, 2015

I love Dr. Joyce! I drive from Albany to see her!!! She is the BEST

Top Doc show details Top Doc
by Sue on Dec 26th, 2013

Dr. Joyce is a personable and caring professional. Would recommend to anyone.

best dr. ever show details best dr. ever
Oct 5th, 2012

Dr. Joyce has been my OBGYN since 2000. She is the best doctor I have ever had the honor of seeing for checkups and the delivery of my children. She is an amazing Dr. who cares about her patients and takes time to be there when you need her. Top Notch

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jul 18th, 2012

Dr Joyce is wonderful - she delivered my Son when she first came to Upstate back in the early 90's. While she wasnt my primary back then (RIP Dr Schwartz) Having worked with Dr Schwartz-made her a great doctor with wonderful bedside manner. When Dr Schwartz passed, I tried another doctor in the practice and was completely turned off. I decided to see Dr Joyce and I'm so glad I did! She is respectful and really listens.

Oct 11th, 2011

Dr. Joyce is an awesome Dr. She is caring, experienced, compassionate. She really takes the time to get to know her patients. She delivered our daughter and we could not have asked for better care.

patient show details patient
by Eugenue Macfarlane on Mar 6th, 2011

I really respect Dr. Joyce, So glad to have found her!

Oct 28th, 2010

I love this doctor. She delivered both my children and she has always taken the time to talk with me and has a great sense of humor. I know that she has this DWI charge and I don't condone what she did; I also feel that she made a poor choice in choosing to drink and drive, this however makes her human and my hope is that she learns from this and can continue practicing medicine.

A Great Woman/Doctor show details A Great Woman/Doctor
by Donna Dolan on Dec 26th, 2009

I have the upmost respect for this Lady regardless of what just took place..she was an inspiration to my teenage daughter. I thank her for everything she has done for me and my daughter. Very grateful she came into our lives. I wish her the best outcome and I hope they don't beat her up over this.