Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eileen Klein
Dr. Eileen Klein, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Livingston, NJ, with another office in Berkeley Heights, NJ. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Klein is affiliated with Overlook Medical Center, Morristown Medical Center and Saint Barnabas Medical Center. Dr. Klein has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Eileen Klein has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Eileen Klein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livingston, NJ.
Dr. Frederick Shieh
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Livingston, NJ 0 mi9
Dr. Kenneth Gantz
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Livingston, NJ 0 mi40
Dr. Solmaz Amirnazmi
Livingston, NJ 0 mi8