A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Korpi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Korpi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Korpi graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Korpi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Korpi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eileen H. Korpi practice?
Dr. Eileen Korpi practices Family Medicine near Mount Sinai, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Miller Place, NY.
See Mount Sinai Family Physicians.