Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eileen Korpi
Dr. Eileen Korpi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Sinai, NY. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Korpi is affiliated with John T Mather Memorial Hospital, John T Mather Memorial Hospital Of Port Jefferson New York Inc and University Medical Center At Stony Brook. Dr. Korpi has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Eileen Korpi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Eileen Korpi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Sinai, NY.
Dr. Carl Korpi
Mount Sinai, NY 0.01 mi33
Dr. Lea Tala
Emergency Medicine, General Practice, Family Medicine
Mount Sinai, NY 0.28 mi43
Dr. Gino Consigliere
Port Jefferson Station, NY 0.76 mi46