Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by sherry patrick on Jun 9th, 2015

I really like this Dr and she has a great bedside manner .

very good doctor show details very good doctor
by Anne S on Jan 1st, 2014

I have been to this doctor twice in the past 3 months. Once for a sore shoulder which she diagnosed correctly and sent me to physical therapy. Incidentally, the physical therapists were impressed with her specific diagnosis and said it was right on the mark. Most family doctors only give general descriptions, but her was on the mark. I also went on Monday because I was sick. I called in the morning and they had an appointment for me within 2 hours. It takes me a good 30-45 minutes to get to her office, but she and the office staff Joyce are very helpful and friendly that it is worth a drive. It is a small office with her and just one other staff member, but they do a good job.

Not Nice show details Not Nice
Apr 14th, 2012

only worried about her agenda NOT her patient.

Takes time and listens show details Takes time and listens
Jul 8th, 2011

I've had an ongoing situation that my 2 previous doctors never spent the time to research or order the proper tests. She took the time and figured out what exactly was going on and I now feel better than I have in years....

Unlike most doctors show details Unlike most doctors
Jun 16th, 2011

I had given up on doctors before going to see her. It seem like with most doctors you wait forever and then when you are seen they are in a hurry to get you out the door. She genuinely cares about your life and your health. She is a great doctor. The second you step into the office you can tell she is warm and inviting. Small office, but big hearts.

Feb 13th, 2011