A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Lambroza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Lambroza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Lambroza, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambroza graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lambroza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Kessler Lambroza MD is a female Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Eileen K. Lambroza practice?
- Dr. Eileen Lambroza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eileen Lambroza practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.