No insurance accepted show details No insurance accepted
Apr 23rd, 2015

The assistant asked who referred me and then told me that this doctor does not take any insurance. I just cannot help wondering if they wanted to get rid of me. I live near her practise as well.

The worst courtesy and professionalism of the office staff show details The worst courtesy and professionalism of the office staff
Jun 24th, 2010

I just moved to the same neighborhood where is Dr. Lambroza office is. I stopped at her office just to find out what services she provides and at the same time to schedule appointment with her for the consultation. Unfortunately, lady at the registrar with orange hair was soooo busy that she just couldn't wait for me to leave. She was giving me poor answers and at the end, on my question: "when can I see doctor?" she just exclaimed "if you wasn't referred by anyone then doctor cannot see you". At the beginning I was just speechless, I just couldn't understand how doctors can advertise in their offices "botox", rastylane and all the cosmetic products without seeing new patients or maybe I was target for some kind of discrimination? Ether way I just wanted to share the most unpleasant experience and I just want to warn future patients - sometimes it's not enough to leave in the same neighborhood to be patient of Dr.Lambroza.I think that doctors should be able to treat anybody - poor or reach, black or white, with accent or without one. If doctors are very busy then they should just say nicely that they have waiting list till ..... next year and keep their attitude away.