Overall Review

February 27th, 2016
Superb dermatologist - definitely recommend!
I have been Dr. Lambroza's patient for many years, and she has continually proven to be the most compassionate, nicest doctor I have yet to encounter. I have visited her for a multitude of reasons, ranging from (the most thorough!) routine skin exams to more complex cosmetic procedures. At each visit, she spends as much time with me as I need and provides fantastic advice for all skin issues. Her entire office, waiting room and exam rooms included, is incredibly clean and welcoming, and her staff is very helpful. I always have a great experience with her and have referred her to my family and many friends - I will continue to do so!

June 9th, 2015
Horrible Experience
Had a horrible experience here recently. Went in for a general checkup and waited over an hour and 15 minutes just to get seen by Dr. Lambroza - there were no apologies made by anyone (including the Doctor herself) for running so behind schedule. By the time the Doctor finally saw me, she spent TEN whole minutes with me, looked at my skin for less than 2 minutes, and then did one extraction which cost close to $200 .... $200 to pop a zit! She then wrote off two prescriptions without any explanation of what they were for or why they might be useful. Did not provide me with any useful information. Would NEVER recommend this Doctor.

April 23rd, 2015
No insurance accepted
The assistant asked who referred me and then told me that this doctor does not take any insurance. I just cannot help wondering if they wanted to get rid of me. I live near her practise as well.

June 24th, 2010
The worst courtesy and professionalism of the office staff
I just moved to the same neighborhood where is Dr. Lambroza office is. I stopped at her office just to find out what services she provides and at the same time to schedule appointment with her for the consultation. Unfortunately, lady at the registrar with orange hair was soooo busy that she just couldn't wait for me to leave. She was giving me poor answers and at the end, on my question: "when can I see doctor?" she just exclaimed "if you wasn't referred by anyone then doctor cannot see you". At the beginning I was just speechless, I just couldn't understand how doctors can advertise in their offices "botox", rastylane and all the cosmetic products without seeing new patients or maybe I was target for some kind of discrimination? Ether way I just wanted to share the most unpleasant experience and I just want to warn future patients - sometimes it's not enough to leave in the same neighborhood to be patient of Dr.Lambroza.I think that doctors should be able to treat anybody - poor or reach, black or white, with accent or without one. If doctors are very busy then they should just say nicely that they have waiting list till ..... next year and keep their attitude away.