A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Lawrence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Lawrence is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Lawrence, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawrence graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Lawrence has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Marie Lawrence MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eileen M. Lawrence practice?
- Dr. Eileen Lawrence has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eileen Lawrence practices Pediatrics near Clinton, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, CT.
See Clinton Pediatricians.