A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Lilley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Lilley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Lilley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lilley graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lilley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- St Francis Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Robin Lilley MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eileen R. Lilley practice?
- Dr. Eileen Lilley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eileen Lilley practices Ophthalmology near Bridgewater, NJ.
See Bridgewater Ophthalmologists.