A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Mahoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Mahoney, Pediatric Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahoney
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Mahoney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Mahoney, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mahoney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Mary Mahoney MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eileen M. Mahoney practice?
- Dr. Eileen Mahoney has 1 office location.
Dr. Eileen Mahoney practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Hinsdale, IL.
See Hinsdale Otolaryngologists.