A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Mahoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Mahoney, Pediatric Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Mahoney, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mahoney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mahoney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eileen M. Mahoney practice?
Dr. Eileen Mahoney practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Hinsdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Downers Grove, IL.
See Hinsdale Otolaryngologists.