A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Mahoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Mahoney, Pediatric Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahoney
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahoney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Mahoney, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mahoney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Mary Mahoney MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eileen M. Mahoney practice?
- Dr. Eileen Mahoney has 1 office location.
Dr. Eileen Mahoney practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Hinsdale, IL.
See Hinsdale Otolaryngologists.