A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen McAleer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McAleer
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. McAleer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen McAleer, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McAleer graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. McAleer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen P McAleer MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eileen P. McAleer practice?
- Dr. Eileen McAleer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eileen McAleer practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.