Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr McCallum is very easy to talk to. She asks questions and listens to my answers. She truly cares about my health concerns.

Nov 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. McCallum is on time, knows your history and genuinely seems to care! I am HAPPY to have her for my Dr. :)

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Known Dr. McCallum for years. Great Doctor. wonderful person. Have recommended her to many people as a good family practice doctor.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. McCallum has great bedside manner, yet is straightforward and honest when addressing concerns. I am a healthcare provider and appreciate that her care is up to date, with evidence based practice from the most recent research and guidelines.

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always receive excellent service from this group. No matter who I see they are courtesy, friendly and concerned. They listen and make sure I listen and understand.

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. McCallum is always thorough on examination and takes her time to make sure she has answered any and all of my health concerns.

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Extremely satisfied with my appts in the 10 yrs that L. McCallum has been my doctor. She takes the time needed to answer any questions I have, makes sure I am current on tests and immunizations. I never feel rushed. I am very happy going there.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, she really listened to me and addressed my concerns. She's proactive in addressing any potential issues before they become a problem. Highly recommend.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always the best care in town. Nobody else will put up with me. :-)

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone was personable, friendly, professional, and courteous as always. It was great as always.

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am extremely pleased wih Dr McCallum and all the staff

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Greatly appreciate the minimal wait times as my time is limited. Dr. McCallum's review of medications and suggestions for changes keep me up to date on my body's needs as the years speed by. Kudos to the staff who are all friendly and cheerful!

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. McCullam was amazing. As being a first time parent it was stressful trying to find a doctor that I liked. Her and her entire staff are amazing. I highly recommend her office to everyone.

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. McCallum is always patient, thoughtful, and considerate. I always rank her high, have brought two families into her practice because I am so convinced of her concern for her patients, even when they are "ornery" like I am.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am so thankful for my doctor and her staff.

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always kind, professional and timely. I never feel rushed and always feel my questions and concerns are heard and addressed. She has one of the most friendly and helpful staff . Have been a patient for many years and would never want to change. Thank you

Aug 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you so much for taking care of me and the little babe throughout our pregnancy!

Aug 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always friendly and helpful.Good advice given. :-)

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you. Doctor you have helped me for years and again I thank you

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you! You are a wonderful doctor.

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. McCallum is a very responsible doctor and I would recommend her to anyone. She is always interested and pays attention to my communications. She never rushes me when I have an appointment and is very clear on what I need to do and conveys it well.

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always wanted a Doctor that I could consider a friend. Someone who would give it to me straight. Who would answer my questions and explain things if needed. Lynn does that.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visits are always wonderful. She takes the time to explain and addresses all my concerns.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've always been extremely satisfied with the medical expertise and service provided by Dr. L. McCallum. Her office is professional, compassionate while at the same time friendly and open. She is willing to spend time and answer any concerns I have.

Jul 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. McCallum always makes sure that my medications are working, address all my concerns. She is kind and thoughtful doctor. Diana

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As usual the Doctor was thorough and all of my issues were addressed. I have been with the Doctor since 1998 and have never doubted her competence. I remember the first visit, she knew of all the medicines I was on without looking in a book.

Jul 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a rather urgent issue and was scheduled the same day. She really listened to my concerns and referred me to a specialist (who called me the next day for an appointment). As always, a very positive experience.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. McCallum has been my Dr. for years & it has been my pleasure. Always kind, concerned, answers any questions I may have & with my current medical condition she is helpful as well as direct. I highly recommend her to anyone searching for a family Dr.

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, very pleased with the Doctor and Staff!

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr McCallum always listens to me and asks questions. I always feel that I have her full attention and that my questions are answered. She makes me feel at ease.

Jul 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love DR. MCcallum, & Kathy, Everyone there always treated me wonderful, I will miss you ALL. Love & Hugs,

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. McCallum is always pleasant, professional, and thorough. She answers all my questions and concerns.

Jun 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I couldn't be more satisfied with the attention and care provided me by Dr. McCallum

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you, Dr. McCallum, for taking such good care of me.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I only went because i couldn't change my appt. the same day without being charged 35.dollars. i hadn't gotten my labs done for the month i tried to change my appt. i didn't want to waist my appt. there was no reason to go.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, there was almost no waiting time in the waiting room or the examination room. The staff is always cheerful and efficient. Dr.McCallum has a great "bedside" manner and addresses all issues.

Jun 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent

May 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. is always friendly, thoughtful and caring. She always asks if there is anything else that she can help with. Her staff is wonderful also.

May 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best family doctor I have ever been to. Office is very efficient and Dr. McCallum makes me very comfortable.

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great appointment! Real comfortable with doctor and all of her staff

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My husband and I could not ask for a better GP. Dr. McCallum is fantastic. She treats us like real people, which, of course, we are.

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As usual, she was clear with her answers to my questions. She has a pleasing manner that makes one feel comfortable talking with her. She also treats me as an adult, which is very helpful. She also has a great memory.

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been treated by Dr. McCallum for more than 15 years and would recommend her to anyone wanting a very direct, honest and caring physician.

Awesome as always!!

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. McCallum is a wonderful Doctor. She listen to all my concerns and addresses each and everyone. Dr. McCullum is very clear in her instructions on what I need to do to stay healthy. She also has a ready smile for me.

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate the way Dr. McCallum listens to my concerns and then discusses them with me.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR McCallum is always very concerned and helpful. Her staff is amazing, very friendly and welcoming. Very nice team!

Great doctor!!!

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been a patient for 15 years and am always impressed with the time and care that Dr. McCallum and her staff display each and every time. She never seems rushed, always listens to my concerns, and is honest and direct when it comes to my health.

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr McCallum is my hero, she tells it like it is and she saved my life. She delivered my Grand-niece at Mercy hospital. My niece and nephew said she was the perfect doctor during the delivery. She gives excellent care to all her patients.

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always she did her job with finesse. Bob R

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great provider in all categories. Highly recommend her and her staff!

Mar 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate your direct and honest approach. Yet somehow you manage to make a visit to your office a very positive experience. Thank you.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I Love DR. McCallum because I can talk to her & most important, She Listens. Appreciate it so much.

Mar 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

no doctors know whats wrong with me. she tries to help but she cant she takes to long to want to run tests of any kind. or refer me to other specialist. she is very kind though.

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you Dr. Mac for your time and recommendations.

Feb 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been seeing Dr. McCallum for at least 15years and have never found reason for complaint.

Feb 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My doctor always being very helpful...thank you so much

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. McCallum is so knowledgeable, professional, kind, and caring. She's the cream of the crop. I am so thankful she's my doctor. I feel like "family" and am so confident of the care my entire family receives. Redding, CA is blessed because of her.

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always feel comfortable asking Dr. McCallum all my questions. She always has the answer. I have never felt pressured into medical treatment I didn't want by McCallum. She respects my choices and she provides excellent care.

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. McCallum answered all of my questions and we discused all of my concerns. She is a very straight foreward Dr who handles issues very up front and is very on board with your health.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. McCallum was great as usual. I will continue to recommend your office to all who are willing to listen. You have such a great personable staff. I always feel loved when I'm there. Thanks so much for the years of great care.

Jan 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Instead of a checkup I was verbally attacked because Dr, McCallum has the perception that I was unacceptably rude to her office staff. She has been my doctor for 15 years and I thought we had a good relationship. I feel betrayed by a trusted doctor.

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always addresses my issues - communicates and explains everything so that I can understands and always has recommendations that are easy to follow.

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. McCallum and her staff. They are all very professional and considerate. My questions are always answered. I would recommend Dr. McCallum to everyone. She is a wonderful doctor.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Our family is so incredibly happy with Dr. McCallum. We feel so blessed to have her as our OB and our baby's pediatrician. She made our birth experience wonderful. We would recommend her a million times.

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

all good

Jan 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you so much for really being interested in truly, helping people.

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love my doctor and the care I receive.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Lynn is an excellent physician. She treats her patience's with sincere care and concern for their well being. The quality of care is excellent. I've never felt rushed, however she is all about getting things done. Thank you for your advice and care.

Appointment show details Appointment
Dec 14th, 2011

I was refused medical care because after my new patient records were reviewed I was informed that their NP did not feel I would be a good fit for their practice. I did not meet the NP and was refused an explanation as to why I could not be treated.

May 24th, 2010

I'm amazed how much time Dr. McCallum spends with me and what a great listener she is. She always asks good questions, too.