Learn more about Dr. Mary McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary McCormick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary McCormick, DO is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Cerebral Palsy
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from Des Moines University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. McCormick has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCormick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary E. McCormick practice?
Dr. Mary McCormick practices Pediatrics, Neurology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians and Royal Oak Neurologists.