A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary McCormick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mary McCormick, DO is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Cerebral Palsy
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from Des Moines University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. McCormick has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Eileen McCormick DO is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mary E. McCormick practice?
- Dr. Mary McCormick has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mary McCormick practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Royal Oak Neurologists.