A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Monuszko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Monuszko, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Monuszko graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Monuszko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Healthsouth Indian River Surgery Center
- Rosato Plastic Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Agnes Monuszko MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Eileen A. Monuszko practice?
- Dr. Eileen Monuszko has 1 office location.
Dr. Eileen Monuszko practices Anesthesiology near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Anesthesiologists.