A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Smith, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Walla Walla General Hospital
- Providence St Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Pazderka Smith MD is a female Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Eileen P. Smith practice?
- Dr. Eileen Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eileen Smith practices Dermatology near Walla Walla, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, WA.
See Walla Walla Dermatologists.