Dr. Eileen Pokriefka DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 11th, 2016
Would never recommend this dr. wait time in exam room was almost an hour with a naked newborn. She couldn't even tell me his reason for symptoms. Worst 1st visit experience! She shouldn't be working if she delivers this experience to patients! I immediately found another pediatrician the same day!

April 10th, 2015
Saved my sons life
When Dr. Pokriefka was a 4th year resident, she happened to be in the ER the morning my son was brought in with SIDS, she (through the Grace of God), saved my sons life that day. Six years later, when I needed a pediatrician and saw her name in the yellow pages, there wasn't a question. My son is 22 years old now, thanks to this amazing woman. Who, btw, remembered him at our first appointment!! I am forever grateful. Her staff at the time left much to be desired, but that was a long time ago, plus, she handled any problems I had promptly.

July 24th, 2014
I absolutely love dr. Pokriefka. But her office staff is another story. They are always so rude and keep you on hold forever. My kids have been going there for over 16 years. The sad thing is because of the last issue I had with staff I will never take my kids there again.

August 6th, 2013
Mother
The doctor spent a good amount of time with me and my child. I dont feel I was treated differently because I have Medicaid for my child like I have at other offices in the past. She was very nice and I loved the report of the visit I was sent home with.