A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Quintana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quintana
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Quintana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Quintana, MD, MPH is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Quintana graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Quintana has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen C Quintana MD and MPH is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eileen C. Quintana practice?
- Dr. Eileen Quintana has 1 office location.
Dr. Eileen Quintana practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Emergency Physicians and Allentown Pediatric Specialists.