A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Quintana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Quintana, MD, MPH is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Quintana graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Quintana has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen C Quintana MD and MPH is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eileen C. Quintana practice?
- Dr. Eileen Quintana has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eileen Quintana practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians, Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists, and Philadelphia Pediatricians.