Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eileen Quintana
Dr. Eileen Quintana, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Quintana is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital-Cedar Crest, Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children and Hahnemann University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Eileen Quintana has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...