A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Reickert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Reickert is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reickert
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Reickert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Reickert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Child Development
- Minor Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Reickert graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Reickert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Margaret Reickert MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eileen M. Reickert practice?
- Dr. Eileen Reickert has 6 office locations.
Dr. Eileen Reickert practices Family Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Primary Care Doctors.