A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Reickert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Reickert is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reickert
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reickert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Reickert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Child Development
- Minor Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Reickert graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Reickert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Margaret Reickert MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eileen M. Reickert practice?
- Dr. Eileen Reickert has 6 office locations.
Dr. Eileen Reickert practices Family Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Primary Care Doctors.