A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Ryan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryan
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ryan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Ryan, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescents charged with and convicted of serious crimes Mental illness in juvenile offenders especially affective and psychotic disorders Violence in mentall ill juvenile offenders Adolescents with mood andor psychotic disorders. Also adults
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Ryan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Commonwealth Center for Children & Adolescents
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Patricia Ryan DO is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eileen P. Ryan practice?
- Dr. Eileen Ryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Eileen Ryan practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Psychiatrists.