A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Ryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Ryan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Ryan, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescents charged with and convicted of serious crimes Mental illness in juvenile offenders especially affective and psychotic disorders Violence in mentall ill juvenile offenders Adolescents with mood andor psychotic disorders. Also adults
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryan graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Ryan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Virginia Medical Center
- Commonwealth Center for Children & Adolescents
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ryan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eileen P. Ryan practice?
Dr. Eileen Ryan practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Forensic Psychiatry near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Psychiatrists.