Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Appointment show details Appointment
by Frances A. Mego on Oct 21st, 2014

Although I am very satisfied with Dr. Segreti and all that she has done for me, But she stated at my last visit that she wanted to see me in November. Since the Allegheny General Hospital location is very convenient for me, I tried to make an appointment for Thursday afternoon. Tamara states that there are no appointments available for November at that location. I asked her to see if I could get an appointment in early December. She said that the calendar was not available yet. That was on October 7th. This being October 21st, I called to get an appointment. After waiting for an hour for a return call, I was told that the December calendar is STILL not available. After having excellent access to Dr. Segreti last Fall when I had my surgery, I am very disappointed that I am having so much inconvenience in making an appointment.

Professional, caring and thorough. show details Professional, caring and thorough.
Jun 11th, 2012

I was sent to Dr. Segretti by my gynecologist for a hysterectomy. From the moment I met her, I knew she cared. She explained everything so that I could understand and treated me with kindness and compassion. She is GREAT!!

Aug 23rd, 2011

I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer and referred to Dr. Segreti by my local ob/gyn. Dr. Segreti did a fantastic job in surgergy. I also travel an hour for each chemo session to West Penn as their chemo nurse is specialized in delivering the chemo directly to the abdomen. Its a tuff approach however the results are appearing to be the best for long term success. This small lack of quality of life is worth the inconveniences and illness now. I look foward to a long life ahead of me. Thx to Dr. segreti and the wonderful staff at West Penn, it appearls that I will granted a long healthy life.

Aug 29th, 2010

difficult to talk to for a cancer doctor. my experience could be more compassionate. I'm going elsewhere

Aug 13th, 2010

I had a hysterectomy and Dr. Segreti was my surgeon. I received really great care prior and after my surgery -hysterectomy.Dr. Sgreti was very professional and caring - I would recommend her to anyone who needs special gynecological needs.

Chews out staff show details Chews out staff
Jun 5th, 2010

Unpleasant experience with his gal who chews out her staff and other docs in front of you. has crazy nurse sidekick as well. overall, bizarre experience.