A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Smith is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Smith, MD, PA is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Nix Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen A Smith MD and PA is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eileen A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Eileen Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Eileen Smith practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.