A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Smith is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Smith, MD, PA is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
- Nix Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen A Smith MD and PA is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eileen A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Eileen Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Eileen Smith practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.