A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Sweeney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sweeney
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sweeney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Sweeney, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Sweeney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Sweeney MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eileen Sweeney practice?
- Dr. Eileen Sweeney has 1 office location.
Dr. Eileen Sweeney practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists and Staten Island Geriatric Doctors.