A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Sweeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Sweeney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Sweeney, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweeney graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Sweeney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Sweeney MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eileen Sweeney practice?
- Dr. Eileen Sweeney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eileen Sweeney practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists.