A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Talusan-Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Talusan-Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talusan-Garcia
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Talusan-Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Talusan-Garcia, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Talusan-Garcia graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Talusan-Garcia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Talusan-Garcia MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Eileen Talusan-Garcia practice?
- Dr. Eileen Talusan-Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Eileen Talusan-Garcia practices Allergy & Immunology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Allergists.