A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Tyrala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Tyrala, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Tyrala, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyrala graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tyrala has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Elizabeth Tyrala MD is a female Neonatologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eileen E. Tyrala practice?
- Dr. Eileen Tyrala has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eileen Tyrala practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.