A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Vining:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Vining is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Vining, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vining graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Vining has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen P G Vining MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eileen P. Vining practice?
- Dr. Eileen Vining has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eileen Vining practices Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians.