A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Vining:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Vining is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Vining, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vining graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Vining has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vining accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans