A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Wang, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Wang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Wang MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eileen Wang practice?
- Dr. Eileen Wang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eileen Wang practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See New York Ophthalmologists.