A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Zingman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Zingman, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zingman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Zingman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen S Zingman DO is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eileen S. Zingman practice?
- Dr. Eileen Zingman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eileen Zingman practices Internal Medicine near Sykesville, MD.
See Sykesville Internists.