A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eiliana Bitar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eiliana Bitar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bitar graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Bitar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eiliana Bitar MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eiliana Bitar practice?
- Dr. Eiliana Bitar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eiliana Bitar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Inkster, MI.
See Dearborn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.