A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eilis Boudreau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boudreau
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boudreau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eilis Boudreau, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boudreau graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Boudreau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- OHSU Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eilis Ann Boudreau MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eilis A. Boudreau practice?
- Dr. Eilis Boudreau has 1 office location.
Dr. Eilis Boudreau practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Neurologists, Portland Psychiatrists, and Portland Sleep Medicine Doctors.