A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eilis Boudreau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eilis Boudreau, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boudreau graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Boudreau has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eilis Ann Boudreau MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eilis A. Boudreau practice?
- Dr. Eilis Boudreau has 1 office location.
Dr. Eilis Boudreau practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Neurologists, Portland Psychiatrists, and Portland Sleep Medicine Doctors.