Dr. Eiman Elsayed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eiman Elsayed?

I am really satisfied!!

Posted on May 30th, 2017

I recommend Pediatric Care of Four Corners, they are great, really satisfied on how well they treat us. I've been taking my daughter here for a long time and their care of patients is amazing.

I am really satisfied!

Posted on May 30th, 2017

Dr. Elsayed is a great doctor

Posted on August 7th, 2012

I brought my daughter as a new patient and was pleasantly surprised with how soon I was able to get an appointment. The wait time was a little long but well worth the wait as Dr. Elsayed took the time to address all my daughter's issues and made sure we walked out of there happy. Definitely recommend her.

Type 2 Diabetes