A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eiman Firoozmand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eiman Firoozmand, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Firoozmand
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Firoozmand Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eiman Firoozmand, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Firoozmand graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Firoozmand has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Midway Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eiman Firoozmand MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eiman Firoozmand practice?
- Dr. Eiman Firoozmand has 1 office location.
Dr. Eiman Firoozmand practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Colorectal Surgeons and Beverly Hills Surgeons.