A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eiman Firoozmand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eiman Firoozmand, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, General Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Firoozmand
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Firoozmand Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eiman Firoozmand, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Firoozmand graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Firoozmand has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Midway Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eiman Firoozmand MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eiman Firoozmand practice?
- Dr. Eiman Firoozmand has 1 office location.
Dr. Eiman Firoozmand practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Colorectal Surgeons and Beverly Hills Surgeons.