Dr. Eiman Firoozmand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eiman Firoozmand?

August 14th, 2017

Excellent doctor

I need to do colon surgery to remove colon cancer. Dr. Firoozmand was 3 doctor that I interview. Others 2 surgeons were very good doctors too but I decided to go with Dr. Firoozmand because I saw that he is very attentive to every detail and I was sure that he would not omit anything during surgery and will do good job. I underwent surgery on 08/04/2017 and everything that I was anticipated become reality. I have very low pain after surgery, was walking the first day and now 7 days after surgery I feel almost normal. Definitely I made the good choice.

December 4th, 2011

Very emphatic and aggreable.

March 25th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Firoozmand for over 1 year . He is kind ,gentle and smart. He listens and takes his time with you during the appointment. His staff is on the ball. I had interviewed 3 other doctors before I picked Dr. Firoozmond to perform my surgery last year. He was the most skilled with the best education. Very important!

April 23rd, 2010

Awesome Doc, awesome staff!!!

Being a young gal having to see a colon/rectal specialist can be scary not to mention embarrassing. Well Dr. Firoozmand & his staff made me feel so at ease that neither of these were a problem. His front office staff is friendly, caring & efficient. Upon check-in it was found that my PCP made a mistake with my referral and although they could of sent me home his staff took the time to make several calls and correct the issue asap so I wouldnt have to reschedule. After a quick 10 min wait I was taken back by the friendly nurse to the doctors office to discuss what I had going on. When dealing with medical problems that can be somewhat embarrassing I for sure appreciate the doc introducing himself & putting me at ease in the office before heading to the exam room. Dr. Firoozmand was friendly, understanding & very thorough with his pre-exam questions. Once it was time for the exam he was sure to explain every step before administering it. He found that I had a different, more complex diagnosis than what my previous doctors thought but one that I had suspected. He took plenty of time to go over my options and answer all my questions. Upon check out his scheduling staff happily explained what my next steps would be and what they would be doing on their end and the time frame they'd get back to me in. From the minute I entered the office to the moment I left I felt very well taken care of. I'm EXTREMELY picky when it comes to choosing a doctor and even more so when looking for a surgeon. I've worked for a surgeon & come from a medical family and can without a doubt say that Dr. Firoozmand & his staff are top notch all the way.

April 14th, 2010

Happy Surprise

I went to Dr. Firoozmand with trepidation; however, his excellent staff put me at such ease with my paper work and insurance matters that I already felt better when it was time to meet the doctor. Dr. F is seemingly young, yet highly experienced, with high credentials and an excellent and reassuring bedside manner. I did not feel any loss of dignity during my visit with him and his conversation was pertinent, knowledgeable, informative and comforting. He performed several tests that my previous proctologist had failed to find necessary and I was able to speak comfortably to him about very personal and otherwise embarrassing matters without any qualms. He was expert at every subject I broached. I feel very fortunate to have been referred to him.

October 28th, 2016