A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ein Yuan Shen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ein Yuan Shen is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ein Yuan Shen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shen graduated from Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Shen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ein Yuan Alan Shen MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ein Yuan A. Shen practice?
- Dr. Ein Yuan Shen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ein Yuan Shen practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Irvington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Irvington Internists, Irvington Pulmonologists, and Irvington Critical Care Practitioners.