A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Einar Arason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Arason graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arason has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Einar K Arason DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 2 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Einar K. Arason practice?
- Dr. Einar Arason has 8 office locations.
Dr. Einar Arason practices Family Medicine near Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Urbandale, IA.
See Des Moines Family Physicians.