A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Einas Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Einas Joseph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joseph
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Joseph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Einas Joseph, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Joseph has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Einas Joseph MBBS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Einas Joseph practice?
- Dr. Einas Joseph has 1 office location.
Dr. Einas Joseph practices Surgery near Oxford, MI.
See Oxford Surgeons.