A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eirene Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eirene Wong is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eirene Wong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Wong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eirene Wong MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eirene Wong practice?
- Dr. Eirene Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Eirene Wong practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.