Dr. Eirinn Erny Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eirinn Erny?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Eirinn Erny?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2012

Love Dr. Erny

Dr. Erny is a great doctor. She provides excellent care, and really takes time to listen to you. Treats you like a person!

July 10th, 2011

Choose Someone Else

After having waited over an hour for my initial visit, the Dr. certainly spent a lot of time with me; however, she was of NO assistance whatsoever. Please also know that, though this Doctor's name shows up in Google as being affiliated with Holistic health, she is completely conventional and shuns the notion of alternative healing. I have a skin condition and I chose to visit her based on the fact that previous dermatologists had treated my condition as a topical issue, to be treated with topical treatments. Most of us have already accepted the scientific evidence that many skin concerns are an indication of the manifestation of an internal issue. A respectable doctor would order a multitude of tests, in an attempt to find the source of the imbalance. In fact, there is a magazine in the waiting room of this Doctor in which an intelligent, thoughtful doctor was visited by a man who presented with a severe skin condition and, upon further testing, she discovered it was the result of a heart condition. It is rather ironic that I read this before seeing the polar opposite response from Dr. Erny. I was told to come back for my results, though I requested that they be sent to me in the mail. I assumed that this return trip would provide some meaningful insight, perhaps further testing. I was told that there was nothing she could do. I waited over an hour AGAIN, took off from work, and paid a copay for that? What an incredibly inconsiderate use of my precious time. I suppose the insurance money was the incentive here? I am honestly not sure. She then promised that, though she could not help me, she would surely call me later in the day with a possible solution that her colleague had suggested. Guess what? No call. This experience was a complete nightmare...please use due diligence before choosing this doctor.

January 7th, 2015