A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eisen Espina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eisen Espina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Espina
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Espina Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Espina graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Espina has 20 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eisen J Espina MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eisen J. Espina practice?
- Dr. Eisen Espina has 1 office location.
Dr. Eisen Espina practices Family Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Primary Care Doctors.