A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eisen Espina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eisen Espina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Espina
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Espina Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Espina graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Espina has 20 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eisen J Espina MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eisen J. Espina practice?
- Dr. Eisen Espina has 1 office location.
Dr. Eisen Espina practices Family Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Primary Care Doctors.