A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eishi Asano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eishi Asano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Partial Epilepsies
- Tuberous Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Asano graduated from Tohoku Univ, Fac Of Med, Sendai, Japan.
Dr. Asano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eishi Asano MD, MS, and PHD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Eishi Asano practice?
- Dr. Eishi Asano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eishi Asano practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Southfield Neurologists.