A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eishi Asano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Partial Epilepsies
- Tuberous Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Asano graduated from Tohoku Univ, Fac Of Med, Sendai, Japan.
Dr. Asano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Asano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eishi Asano practice?
Dr. Eishi Asano practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Southfield Neurologists.