A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eitel Providence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eitel Providence is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Providence graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Providence has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
- Brooklyn Hospital Center - Caledonian Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eitel Emanuel Providence MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eitel E. Providence practice?
- Dr. Eitel Providence has 1 office location.
Dr. Eitel Providence practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.