A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eitel Providence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Providence graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Providence has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn
- Brooklyn Hospital Center - Caledonian Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Providence accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eitel E. Providence practice?
Dr. Eitel Providence practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.