A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eithne Mac Laughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mac Laughlin
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Mac Laughlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eithne Mac Laughlin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mac Laughlin graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Mac Laughlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eithne F Mac Laughlin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Eithne F. Mac Laughlin practice?
- Dr. Eithne Mac Laughlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Eithne Mac Laughlin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.