A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eithne Mac Laughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eithne Mac Laughlin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mac Laughlin graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Mac Laughlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mac Laughlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eithne F. Mac Laughlin practice?
Dr. Eithne Mac Laughlin practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians, Los Angeles Pulmonologists, Los Angeles General Practitioners, and Los Angeles Internists.