A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eithne Mac Laughlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eithne Mac Laughlin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Mac Laughlin graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Mac Laughlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eithne F Mac Laughlin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Eithne F. Mac Laughlin practice?
- Dr. Eithne Mac Laughlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Eithne Mac Laughlin practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pulmonologists.