A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eiyad Alchureiqi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alchureiqi
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alchureiqi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eiyad Alchureiqi, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alchureiqi graduated from Rostov State Medical University.
Dr. Alchureiqi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Kentucky River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eiyad Alchureiqi DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eiyad Alchureiqi practice?
- Dr. Eiyad Alchureiqi has 1 office location.
Dr. Eiyad Alchureiqi practices Family Medicine near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Family Physicians.