A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eiyad Alchureiqi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eiyad Alchureiqi, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alchureiqi graduated from Rostov State Medical University.
Dr. Alchureiqi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Kentucky River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eiyad Alchureiqi DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eiyad Alchureiqi practice?
- Dr. Eiyad Alchureiqi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eiyad Alchureiqi practices Family Medicine near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Whitesburg, KY.
See Lexington Primary Care Doctors.